Heading out to the beach soon? Going out on a hot date? These are just two of so many things we often worry about in our social lives. These things are actually scary as it is but what makes the whole anticipation even more dreadful is the fact that you know very well that your body is not ready for flaunting. Now, how to get a six pack in a week? Worry no more! This article will present quick, effective and easy ways to live by that guarantees results in just seven days!
The question whether or not you can achieve your goal is simple How badly do you want it? Discipline plays an important role in how to get a six pack abs in just a week. Knowing how much you are willing to sacrifice already gives you the edge. Proper exercise and Diet modification along with discipline will help you reach your goal in no time. Yes there is surely pain before the gain but what you can count on is that its worth it.
Now lets start with Diet. In order to get a six pack in seven days, you are required to modify your usual food intake. This means you have to correct all your unhealthy habits of taking in excessive sugar and sodium which is found in highly preserved & processed foods. To build muscles, you must pack up on protein rich foods, complex carbohydrates (Yes, you heard it right!) and water. You have to keep in mind that carbohydrates are essential to give you the energy to carry out your routine. Without carbohydrates, your body will utilize your muscle for energy which will cause you to waste muscle and water rather than building them. So, before you get into the common misconception of going into an exclusive all-protein diet plan, think again. All you need to do is to choose the right kind of food and balance everything that you take in.
Below is a short list of complex carbohydrates and protein rich foods that you may use for reference
- Whole Grain Bread
- Oats & Whole Grain Cereals
- Whole Wheat Pasta
- Brown Rice
- Egg Whites
- Chicken Breast
- Turkey Meat
- Protein Shakes
Now that were done in taking the big step in Diet Modification, lets move forward and incorporate some movement which we are familiar about. Exercise also plays a big role on how to achieve a six pack in a week. Abdominal exercises might seem a little too complicated to follow but with these easy-to-follow step by step procedures, you can say adios to your flabby tummies and love handles.
Here are some fast acting workouts that one can utilize on how to get a six pack in a week!
- Using a mat, lie down with your knees positioned at a 45 degree angle.
- Next, put your arms over chest making an X shape.
- Slowly raise yourself off the ground, hold, and then lower back down. Feel your abdominal muscles tighten as you do this step.
- Repeat 15-20 times for about 3-4 cycles.
- Lie down on your back with you knees bent and both your feet on the floor with your hip-width apart.
- Put both your hands behind your head in a manner that your thumbs are behind your ears. Hold your elbows out but keep them slightly rounded in. Note Don’t lace your fingers together.
- Make sure to slightly tilt your chin leaving a little space between your chest and chin.
- Then slowly curl up and move forward. Make sure that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor as a whole. Hold for a few 3-5 seconds and release.
- Do it alternately for 6 times for about 2-4 cycles.
It is important to remember that you have to do this routine everyday to produce results within the week. Once you’ve mastered doing these exercises after a day or two, you have to option to challenge yourself a little bit more by using some counter weights to facilitate faster burning of fats and building of your abdominal muscles.
How to get a six pack in a week is not all dependent on diet, discipline and exercise alone. The secret is to love what you are doing to your body. Let the desire come from within rather than worrying too much on other peoples opinion about you. Keep in mind that you are doing this to improve your health. Trying to achieve a six pack in a week maybe quite tough but when you dedicate yourself to it and never lose focus, you’ll be surprised how your hard work will be paid off sooner than you think. The results will be remarkable!