Treat Your Stomach Exercises For Men as a Physical Asset
Your stomach is recognized as the apple of the eye for several people most especially in women. As the pot-bellied and obese man is not attractive for more female persons while the man who has tight and narrow-waisted abdomen with definitive muscles is always attractive. Stomach exercises only cannot make a person have a great flat stomach yet if you will do it with correct diet as well as cardio training, you will have that gorgeous body you had been longing for.
Men usually concentrate in toning their abdomen. Your abdominal muscles involve the muscles in rectus and transversus abdominis which is also called as abdominals. Moreover, to protect your abdomen with some internal organs, those muscles support in stabilizing your spine as you are standing and sitting upright. Strengthen your abdomen by means of resistance exercises. Utilize the weight of your body as resistance from your energy to flex the spine forward.
- Knee Lifts – this exercise will strengthen your stomach. It helps in flexing the bottom portion of a person’s spine so that he can draw his knees to his chest. Hang against a bar above enough to prevent your legs touching the floor. With no swinging, flex your knees then lift them going to your chest higher as you can. Carefully lower them going down. Repeat the procedure. You may also do knee lifts as you hold your body away from the ground among two horizontal bars.
- Plank – in this kind of exercise, your abdomen should contract persistently to hold the torso away from the ground in a specific time only. Lay your body facing down. Rest with your elbows as well as your toes. Put your toes around 6 inches away then place your elbows under your shoulders. Press the ground using your elbows to lift your upper torso and legs.
Maintain this position around 10 seconds. Work to improve your endurance slowly. Maintain your head and back up to your legs line up horizontally while performing this exercise. The front plank is recognized as a good example of stomach exercises for men over 50 years of age.
- Conflict Band Crunches – this type of exercise needs the resistance band. Stick the center of resistance band towards a sturdy item above your head. Stand apart from that object, grip the tips of resistance band using your hands then kneel. Within your knees, place your hands facing your chest as the band’s sideways crossing your ears. As you maintain the bands at your chest’s front portion, curve your head as well as your shoulders forward going to your knees so that the band will stretch. Gradually reverse back on your beginning position. Repeat the procedure.
- Sit-Ups – it is one example of flat stomach exercises for men at home. Lay using your back while your knees flexed and feet touches the floor. Let other person touch your ankles as it will maintain your feet touching the floor while performing this exercise. Place your hands crosswise in your chest. Elevate your shoulders upward then forward making your forearms meet your knees. Gradually lower your body back down. Repeat this exercise for several times.
- Planche – this exercise is typically ignored as form of stomach exercise for men. As it came from the yoga exercise, several men think that this exercise is only for women. On the other hand, this serves as efficient way in tightening your abdominal muscles thru stressing your muscles under the surface of your rectus abdominis muscles. Doing the planche position while maintaining it within 30 up to 60 seconds in every repetition.
Doing this exercise at least three or four times in each workout will serve as your warm-up as you will perform other forms of abdominal exercise whereas pre-exhausting your supporting muscles below. The reality that this exercise addresses the assistance musculature makes this one from the best form of exercises for stomach in men. To do this, lay down facing the ground. Put your hands while your palms down the ground below your shoulders. Press up like up position when you are doing push up. Maintain that position.
- Crunch – it is known as off-shoot from the conventional sit-up. As sit-up needs the muscles of your hip flexor while doing it, the crunch concentrates more about the stomach flexion. Crunches may causes you neck pain when you failed to do it properly, yet not putting your hands at the back of your head as you do the exercise lessens the possibility to get injury. It is one from the best abdominal exercises for male persons as it separates your rectus abdominis by means of flexion.
This exercise is done by means of laying with your back touches the floor while your knees flexed around 90 degrees. Elevate your feet away from the ground. Grip your arms crossways your chest assuming that you hug yourself. Use your abdominal muscles to curve your shoulders to your knees and try to reach your knees using your elbows. Lower then repeat the process. The bicycle crunch is known as the best lower stomach exercises for men.
- Roman Seat Sit-up – there are some persons who believe that this kind of stomach exercise may cause you an injury. On the other hand, there is some people who told that this exercise is the ideal stomach exercise for the reason that it efficiently lets men to include resistance thru holding the weight plate using your hands. It will trigger the greater need for energy within the muscles in your abdomen causing better pure strength instead of muscular endurance for the part of your body.
This kind of sit-up needs the Roman chair equipment. Sitting at the bench part of the apparatus, put your shins below the restraint. Lower your body backward and try to position your spin under horizontally to the ground. Utilize the muscles in your abdomen and stomach to curve your torso upward, doing the standard push-up.
These are all the abdominal exercise that you can do as you desire to have gorgeous body with six packs of abs. Combine the exercise with proper diet as well as cardio training so that you will achieve great results. Do it now and see the changes in you.